Use science to fight the effects of female pattern hair loss.
REGAINE Hair Regrowth Foam for Women regrows hair in 8 out of 10 women
REGAINE for Women Foam has been developed following 6 years of research and was tested in clinical studies across 5 countries and is the only clinically proven foam to regrow hair.
Why miss out? Stock up on a four month's supply now - Find it here.
Penetrates deeply to reactivate and strengthen
Active ingredient Minoxidil in this easy to use foam penetrates the root to help stop hair thinning, reactivates inactive follicles, whilst strengthening and revitalising the hair follicle to grow new, thicker hair.
The only Clinically Proven Treatment on the Market.
Minoxidil is the only clinically proven treatment for female pattern hair loss and it’s the active ingredient in Regaine for Women Foam and helps to promote hair regrowth in 4 ways:
1. Reverses miniaturisation of follicles
2. Increases blood flow around follicles
3. Stimulates follicle movement from resting to hair growth phase
4. Extends each follicle’s growth phase
Regaine for women once a day scalp foam 5 Percent w/w cutaneous foam. Contains minoxidil. Always read the label. Regaine For Women Regular Strength Solution is for hereditary hair loss. Contains minoxidil. Always read the label.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use more than ONCE A DAY (your hair will not re-grow any more quickly and you may risk side-effects).
Do not use if you:
• Are male.
• Are pregnant or breast-feeding.
• Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
• Don’t know why you’re losing your hair – see your doctor.
• Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
• Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaved head.
• Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
• Are using other medications on your scalp.
• Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
• Are sensitive to any of the ingredients in this medicine.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains and/or circulation disorders) before using this product. Avoid contact with the eyes.