Regaine For Men Solution 5% 1 Month Supply 60ml
Hereditary hair loss treatment. Prevents further hair loss. Regrows hair.
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Men 18-65 years of age
Active ingredients: Minoxidil
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Scalp Solution 5% w/v Cutaneous Solution-1 months supply.
REGAINE® for Men Extra Strength is for men with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex).
It prevents further hair loss and regrows hair.
Men 18 to 65 years of age.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Uses: For the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men.
This product should NOT be used by women.
- For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine® for Men Extra Strength.
- Apply a dose of 1 ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12-hour interval in between).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Use this medicine only on your skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth.
- It takes time to re-grow hair. In clinical trials 3 out of 5 men reported hair re-growth after 48 weeks.
- Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 2 months.
- Regaine for Men Extra Strength will not work for everyone.
This pack contains 2 applicators, see leaflet in the pack to determine the applicator which suits you best.
USE THIS MEDICINE ONLY ON YOUR SKIN
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you:
- Are a woman.
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing your hair- see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Have any other scalp condition.
- Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Keep container tightly closed.
Store below 25°C.
Warning Flammable Liquid:
Keep away from heat/ sparks/ open flames/ hot surfaces -
Avoid exposure of the container and contents to naked flames during use, storage and disposal.
Keep container tightly closed.
Store in well-ventilated place.
This is a medicine:
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredient: Minoxodil 50mg/ml
Also contains: Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.