Regaine foam for men is the only non-prescription treatment to help prevent or reverse hair loss.
A medicated treatment for men who suffer with hereditary hair loss, such as thinning at the top of the scalp and receding hairlines, this foam works to prevent further loss, strengthening the existing hair and encouraging new growth.
Regaine foam contains minoxidil, which increases the flow of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles, stimulating them from a resting phase into a hair growth phase. As a result, hair regrows thicker over time, and existing hair appears fuller.
Regaine is a white cutaneous foam which is quick-to-use and mess-free, so can be easily incorporated into your daily routine.
A non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to leave 9 out of 10 men with noticeable results after just four months, Regaine foam for men can your reverse hair loss - and boost your confidence in the process.
Features of using Regaine foam for men
- Clinically proven to reverse hair loss in 9/10 men
- Easy to use
- Contains 5% minoxidil, which has been proven to stimulate growth
- 1 x 73ml cannisters of Regaine foam for men
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before use if you have heart disease, or have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss (which could be a sign of an underlying medical condition).
Do not use if:
- You are a woman
- You exceed your daily dosage of 2ml (it will not increase the process of re-growth and you may risk side effects)
- You are sensitive to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- You have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn
- You have a scalp that is red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved
- You suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss
- You are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp
- You suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Measure 1g of Regaine foam in the cap.
- Press the nozzle and hold the can vertically upright and dispense foam. (Place cap back on the can when not in use).
- Ideally, spray Regaine foam onto a cool, non-absorbent surface such as a plate or bowl to prevent the foam from melting in hands.
- Part your hair to expose scalp, and gently massage foam directly onto affected areas.
- After applying, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wait for Regaine foam to dry and style hair as normal.
- For more detailed instructions, please see packaging.
- Please see packaging for further details.