Nizoral Anti-dandruff Shampoo - 60ml
Treat Dandruff and itchy scalp with Nizoral.
Dermatologically tested anti-dandruff shampoo recommended by professionals for itchy scalp. Nizoral doesn't just treat dandruff and its symptoms such as dry, flaky, red, itchy scalp. Nizoral Fragrance Free anti-dandruff shampoo works by treating the underlying cause of dandruff to prevent further occurrences and restore your scalp to it's normal healthy state. A leading treatment for dandruff and itchy flaky scalp.
Features & Benefits
- Contains Ketoconazole.
- Treats the underlying cause of dandruff.
- Dermatalogically tested.
- Fragrance free.
- For a healthier scalp.
Suitable for Adults and adolescents over 12 years. By purchasing this product you confirm you are at least 16 years old.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to your scalp and massage into a lather
- For best results, leave on your scalp for 3 - 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly.
For the first 2 to 4 weeks: use every 3 or 4 days to clear dandruff.
Thereafter: use once every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent dandruff from coming back. If your scalp has not cleared after 4 weeks, you may not have dandruff and should seek further advice from your pharmacist or doctor.
- For use in adults and adolescents over 12 years.
- Do not use more often than directed.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet, it will give you more information.
- Shake the bottle.
- For External Use Only.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use more often than directed.
Please read the enclosed leaflet, it will give you more information. Shake the bottle.
FOR EXTERNAL USE.
Storage: Store below 25°C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.