Developed by Gynaecologists & GPs Multi-Gyn Actigel has been designed to treat bacterial vaginosis symptoms and restore your vagina's natural balance.
Experience no more stress from Vaginal pH imbalances, unpleasant odours, thin grey discharge or bacterial vaginosis with Multi Gyn Acti Gel. This easy to use gel is designed for intravaginal use to relieve such issues and help maintain your vagina in it's most comfortable state.
Clincally proven 2QR Complex Formula blocks the production of harmful bacteria without inhibiting the natural vaginal microbiome
This condom friendly gel can has a direct soothing effect on itch and irritations and includes a body safe formula based on natural principles including Aloe Barbadenis leaf juice which is naturally sourced from a variety of regions including the USA, Soth Africa and Curacao. The 2QR complex which forms the active ingredient of Mult Gyn ActiGel vaginal treatment gel is designed to inhibit pathogenic bacterial growth which causes BV. Multigyn acti-gel is safe and natural and good for 25 applications and does not affect condoms.
Previously known as Bio-Fem Instant Active Gel, Multi-Gyn active gel is a vagina-friendly gel designed to target and treat issues such as
- Bacterial Vaginosis - a bacterial overgowth characterised by thin, grey or fishy smelling odorous discharge
- Vaginal itching and discomfort
- Dyspareunia - genital pain that occurs during or after sex
- Redness and burning sensation
- Excessive discharge - your vagina's way of attempting to restore it's natural balance
- Vaginal dryness - a common symptom or menopause, oral contraceptive use and hormone replacement therapies.
- Vaginal odours
- Yeast infections - caused by Candida overgrowth a.k.a Thrush
Please Note Multi-Gyn Actigel is made with Aloe Barbadenis leaf juice, which is a completely natural product sourced from a number of places including the USA, South Africa and Curacao. The colour of this ingredient can vary as a result of its source, as the sun, rain and harvest time will all alter the colour of the plant. This can alter the smell of Actigel and also means the colour can vary from being transparent to dark amber. If you notice your Actigel is a different smell or colour than usual, don’t worry – it is still completely safe to use and just as effective.