Make Loose Fitting Dentures Feel Like New! Dentemp Reline-it Denture Reliner makes dentures fit like new, is easy to use, and available now. Everyone deserves sound, well-fitting dentures. Over time, your dentures will feel looser. Reline-it gives you the stability not offered by thick layers of denture adhesive.
1. Clean and dry denture thoroughly.
2. Place one packet of powder and one packet of liquid into a freezer for 3 minutes.
3. Mix reliner liquid and powder as follows:
- Place contents of one Reline-it Powder packet in to one of the enclosed mixing cups.
- Hold a Reline-it Liquid packet in one hand, and gently tear off the notched end so as not to spill any of the liquid. Hold the open end of the packet directly over the powder, and add all of the liquid to the powder in the mixing cup. Be careful not to get any Reline-it Liquid onto your skin. This liquid is flammable. Do not use near sparks or an open flame. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Using the spatula mix until the mixture becomes smooth with a creamy consistency, like syrup.
4. Allow the mixture to set for 30 seconds in the mixing tray. Mix thoroughly once again, and spread all the material onto the denture.
5. Allow the mixture to set for 3 more minutes. Make sure that your gums and palate are moist, then place the denture into your mouth.
6. Bite down, and hold the denture in the correct biting position for 6 minutes (Figure 4). A slight tingling sensation of the gums or palate may be experienced. NOTE: A small number of people may have a sensitivity to this product. If the tingling makes you feel uncomfortable, remove the denture immediately and remove the reline material from the denture. See your dentist for relining.
7. Take out of mouth, and rinse with COLD water.
8. Using the enclosed spatula, trim off any excess material that overlapped denture.
9. Place denture in HOT tap water, and let set for 20 minutes. Then add 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda to 1 cup of warm water, and soak the denture for another ten minutes to remove any taste. Alternatively soak denture in your usual denture cleaner following their instructions.
10. Wash (rinse) denture again in cold water, and trim any excess material from denture that was left behind the first time.
11. Place denture back into mouth to begin using.
12. Rinse off spatula and save for future use. Wash hands thoroughly.