Provides effective and fast relief of pain & discomfort.
Dentemp recap-it and crown repair is a convenient liquid that has been specially formulated to be fast acting, helping you to reset crowns and caps in an emergency. This fast curing formula gives you rapid relieve from pains and discomfit which come from caps and crowns coming off.
Features of Dentemp recap-it and crown repair
- Ideal for caps and crowns
- Multiple applications per tube
- Fast-acting formula cures fast
- Long lasting strength
- Ready to use liquid
- Eat on it in 60 minutes
Warnings and cautions
- Should not be used on implants or posts without dentist's advice
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product should not be used if throbbing pain or swelling in affected area exists, consult your dentist immediately
- This product is sold as a temporary remedy
How to use
- Prepare crown by carefully removing as much old cement as possible from inside the crown.
- Clean and rinse tooth area with water and leave moist.
- Fit the crown back on the tooth before applying new material.
- Make sure inside of crown is dry.
- Open tube by reversing the cap and punching a hole in the tip of the tube.
- Apply a small amount of material onto the upper inside edge of the crown.
- Re moisten tooth area, place crown on wet tooth and press firmly.
- Bite down several times to ensure a proper fit.
- If the bite is not completely comfortable, remove and repeat all steps until the crown feels normal.
- Wait 5 minutes and then gently remove any excess material.
- Allow at least 1 hour to set before eating. Cement will fully set in 1 to 3 hours.