Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Comfort Cutlery Grips (Set Of 4)
Regular price £8.66 Sale price
Features a small side table providing excellent space for a drink or other smaller items whilst still allowing the main table to be tilted for reading
- The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Comfort Grip Cutlery Set has been specifically developed for people with a weak grip or reduced mobility.
- The cutlery has been designed to aid users that struggle with hand control whilst eating and the soft rubber handles provide comfort when in use, whilst the ribbed handle surface favilitates a better grip, even when wet.
- Supplied as a set of four utensils; knife, fork, dessert spoon and teaspoon, each Comfort Grip Cutlery utensil features a large, cushioned and weighted handle, making it easier to control when in use.
- Set of four - knife, fork, dessert spoon and teaspoon
- Ideal for those with a weak grip or limited hand movement
- Soft, weighted handles for increased control
- Ribbed surface for improved grip
- Utensils manufactured from stainless steel
- Handles manufactured from rubber
- Large, cushioned and weighted handle for ease of control when in use
- Knife Length - 21cm (8.25")
- Fork Length - 20cm (8")
- Dessert Spoon Length - 19cm (7.5")
- Teaspoon Length - 16cm (6.25")
- Handle Dims - 10cm (4") x 3.5cm (1.5") (l x w)