Colpermin IBS Relief Peppermint Oil - 100 Capsules for everyday soothing relief from IBS Symptoms.
The Colpermin IBS Relief Peppermint oil range of easy to use capsules is perfect for providing fast and soothing relief from IBS symptoms including. Bloating, Cramps, Painful spasms, Trapped wind, Diarrhoea And Constipation are all symptoms that can be caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Gut motility and spasms can disrupt your natural rhythm when you suffer from IBS and IBS flares and attacks may be triggered by things including stress, diet and coffee/ alcohol consumption. Luckily the Colpermin IBS Relief range has been developed utilising the powerful action of natural peppermint oil to soothe inflammation and restore comfort with it's slow realease capsule format. This larger pack size for regular users includes 100 slow release peppermint oil capsules for relief of regular IBS symptoms.
Colpermin Capsules with Natural Peppermint Oil is a Slow Release form for a Happier Gut.
Colpermin IBS Relief Capsules contain natural peppermint oil formulated in a sustained release capsule, clinically proven to provide effective, targeted relief from the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. These capsules release peppermint oil where it is needed to relieve the symptoms of IBS including painful spasms, bloating and trapped wind, constipation and/or diarrhea.
Features of Colpermin IBS Relief Capsules:
- Suitable for: Adults and the elderly
- By Purchasing this product you confirm you are at least 16 years old.
- Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer and enclosed to read before using this product.
- Active Ingredients: Peppermint oil
- Other ingredients: Gelatin and Refined Arachis oil (Peanut oil).
- The handy 20 capsule pack is ideal for keeping in your bag to use on the go when IBS and sensitive stomach issues strike.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Swallow the capsule whole with a drink of water.
Adults and elderly: One capsule three times a day; the dose may be increased to two capsules three times a day if necessary. Do not take immediately after food. Do not chew or break the capsules. Do not take indigestion remedies at the same time of day as this medicine. If your condition does not improve after two weeks of treatment, consult your doctor.
Children: Not recommended.
* Directions for use are subject to change; consult the Patient Information Leaflet for current advice.