Warts and Verrucae are non-harmful skin conditions caused by a viral skin infection. They are common on the hands and feet and spread through close contact. On the feet verrucas are common in swimmers where they may be spread through wet surfaces at the poolside and in changing rooms.
Adults and children aged 4 years and above.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
How to use Bazuka Sub-Zero:
1. Assemble device
2. Use safety cap to charge foam applicator with the freezing agent
3. Gently apply freezer to wart or verruca - only for a matter of seconds
This treatment can be painful, it is not suitable for everybody. if used on children, it must be operated by an adult
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- On children under 4
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- If you are diabetic
- Anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) area
- On birthmarks, moles, warts with hair growing from them, or any other spots
- On skin areas that are sensitive, damaged, cut, grazed, diseased or itchy
- At the same time as any other wart or verruca treatment
Do not use this product without first reading the full instructions in the enclosed information leaflet carefully, and until you have familiarised yourself with the correct assembly, operation and use of the freeze device.